Right 4 Recruitment has over a decade of experience in the healthcare industry. We provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions to care homes, nursing homes, residential services and many more, specialising in dementia, learning disabilities and mental health services.
Health Care Assistants are required for day shifts and occasional nights, Mon to Sun in a nursing home in St Albans. The services provide care and support for service users with a learning and/or physical disability, dementia, end of life care within a safe and homely environment.
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Flexible shifts to work around your schedule.
• 24/7 support is available.
• Free parking on site.
• Weekly payroll.
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be:
• Based within an easy commute or living in or near St Albans.
• Providing personal care and support as well as performing essential household duties.
• Given full support and supervision.
• Experience working in a nursing home, learning disability or care setting (preferable)
• Excellent communication skills and a caring, compassionate approach to resident care
• Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS check or have a valid certificate.
• Must have valid mandatory training or be willing to pay and attend a training session.
• Must have at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccination or be exempt (Exemption card/documentation required)
If you are interested in this Health Care Assistant role or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Karolina for more details.
Other roles and locations available – please call and ask for Health Care Assistant roles
- Learning Disabilities