Are you a talented Care Assistant looking to develop your career further? Are you a good team player looking for a new career? Are you motivated by person-centred care? Then we would like to hear from you!
Brindley Medical is a leading provider of staffing solutions in the healthcare sector throughout the UK. We are recruiting for a Care Assistant to join our bank team to cover day/night shifts in our Residential and Nursing Home in Aberdeen .
* Respecting the Client’s dignity and privacy
* Assisting the Client to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
* Working with Clients and families to deliver person centred care.
* Assisting with food and drink needs
* Assisting with moving and handling (if needed)
* Assisting with personal care-bathing, showering and toilet help
* Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible pay
* A fantastic working environment
* Professional training and ongoing career progression
* A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more