We are working with one of the UK’s largest provider of plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments with a network of 12 clinics nationwide (from Scotland to the South West) and over 50 surgeons and doctors working with us.
They are recruiting for a part time Health care assistant with experience working in operating theatres to join their high end clinic in the heart of Manchester.
The clinic provides procedures under local anaesthetic and includes treatments such as varicose vein surgery, hair transplant and minor surgery. They also provide all pre and post operative care for patients who are undergoing more extensive surgery.
Theatre Health Care Assistant Job Role:
* To provide high standards of clinical support to care for patients in the operating theatre and clinic environment.
* Assist clinical staff with medical procedures
* Provide high standards of care encompassing the whole patient journey. This includes all aspects of pre and post operative care.
* To provide a safe environment and actively contribute to clinical practice and duties as required.
* You will demonstrate and maintain strong clinical standards and patient care.
Skills and Experience Required:
* HCA/Operating Theatre Experience (Ideally)
* Pre and operative patient care skills are ideal but not essential .
* Post operative wound care experience preferable but not essential.
* Ideally experienced in venepuncture.
* Excellent customer service skills.
Experienced Theatre Health Care Assistants Apply Today To Secure a Quick Interview