Kerry Collins Healthcare has recently been awarded a place on the CCS and the HTE Framework, enabling us to now supply Clinical Support Workers to all NHS providers.
We are recruiting Band 2 & 3 Clinical Support Workers to undertake shift and block bookings within the NHS Trust, based around Shropshire.
As a Clinical Support Worker, you will be taking on some of the more routine tasks, such as:
- Welcoming and preparing patients
- Explaining treatments
- Updating patient records whilst offering a first-class service
- Providing direct care on the wards within a variety of settings
By joining Kerry Collins Healthcare, we will provide:
- Mandatory Training
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Payment
- Access to NVQ Training Providers
- 24-hour Customer Service Support
Competitive Salary of £13 - £20 per hour, experience depending.
You will need at least 6 months minimum experience within a similar setting to qualify for this role.
Flexibility with working hours is required. Working hours can range from 24 – 48 hours per week.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'Apply