We are looking for 2 x Health Visitors Band 6 for Children’s Community Services in Preston.
The job is to start asap.
You will work Monday to Friday in shifts of 7.5 hours between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
Priority will be given to those who are able to commit to block bookings.
Your days will be rewarding and varied and include:
* Work with our multi-professional teams to facilitate multi-agency and interdisciplinary working,
* Promote and maintain an effective service to clients, using the assessment framework
* Communication, negotiation and collaboration
* Prioritise own work in line with areas of highest risk, delegating work to the wider skill mix team appropriately
* Working closely with other key workers, partners and services, such as Children Services, School Nursing, Family First
* Ability to address sensitive issues in a clear and supportive manner
* Demonstrate compassion
* Signposting and referring to other services
* System One (patient management system) experience
* Entry requirements & training
* Need to be a registered midwife, adult, child mental health or learning disability nurse
* Completed a Specialist Community Public Health Nursing / Health Visiting course
* Up to date knowledge of the current national recommendations and public health agenda including the Healthy Child Programme
* Sound knowledge and experience of safeguarding children
Coordinating With Others