You will visit, support and educate families with children, from pregnancy to the age of five, promoting good health and preventing illness.
We have 6 x Band 6 Health Visitor vacancies available in Fulham.
All roles are completely flexible on either a full or a part time basis, with minimum contract length of 3 months!!
• Work as part of a team to provide a safe effective & high quality Health Vising service
• provide health advice and health education programmes
• undertake developmental assessments of babies and children
• help people come to terms with their illnesses, such as post natal depression
• establish and addressing key health needs
• refer to and liaise with other relevant organisations
It is essential you are RIO training, hold a degree or equivalent in Health Visiting and have at least 6 months previous NHS experience
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided