You main duty is to work with families to give pre-school-age children the best possible start in life.
You will be travelling around the borough of Dagenham on a day to day basis, therefore access to your own vehicle is essential!
There is an initial 3 month contract, full time from Monday - Friday.
Responsibilities: Undertake all HV duties including antenatal, new births, health reviews transferring into area and safeguarding vulnerable families
Skills: Rio essential, HV experience, excellent communication skills and able to prioritise/manage a caseload
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided