Long established since 1987, Spire Bristol Hospital have been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a safe, clean environment for over 25 years, offering the greatest range of high quality treatments, services and diagnostic facilities in the South West.
Duties and responsibilities
Who we're looking for
- Assisting the Cardiology team in the provision of exemplary patient care
- Contributing to the support and monitoring of patients
- Identifying and reporting any significant changes that might affect the patient’s health and well-being to the appropriate person
- Assisting with the movement of patients in line with hospital policies
- Previous experience of working as an HCA (or equivalent) in a hospital environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 is essential
- Ability to take blood and evaluate vital statistics
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.