Clinical Healthcare Assistant required to work on a major UK study within the West London and Middlesex areas. Working in partnership with local GP surgeries, you will be undertaking baseline assessments on patients with a focus on the South Asian community.
A leading London based education provider are undertaking a 3 year major UK Study.
* Making contact with participants from a list provided by local GP's
* Obtaining consent and explaining the study/process
* Working as part of a team to undertake a 90 minute Baseline Assessment which may include: Health Questionnaire, Physical Measurements, Blood and Urine Samples.
* Ensuring all participants fully understand the study and answer any questions they may have
* Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
* Previous experience either within a Study environment or a clinical/hospital setting ie NHS/GP Surgery
* Excellent communication Skills
* South Asian language would be beneficial as the study will be focusing on the South Asian Community within West London and Middlesex
* DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply via ourselves
* Ability to travel within West London/Middlesex
* Contract for up to 3 Years (full length of the study)
* Contract could be ongoing agency or FTC
* Opportunity to be involved with a Major UK Study
* Working as part of a team
* Ideally Full Time Hours but Part Time Hours can also be accommodated
* Starting ASAP
Electronic Medical Record