HCA | Phlebotomy | Outpatients | East London | 25 hours per week | £14k per year
Spire London East Hospital are looking for an experienced Phlebotomist for both Adult and Paediatric patients. Please note you will be working on a rota across the hours of 8am – 9pm Monday to Friday with sporadic Saturday shifts.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
As a Phlebotomist you will be responsible for taking bloodwork from our Adult and paediatric patients and ensuring they are correctly processed. When assisting within Outpatients you will be responsible for general support including chaperoning, setting up clinics and additional tasks as requested by the Nurses and Consultants.
Who we're looking for:
- You will need to have experience in and be trained in Phlebotomy
- Ideally a certificate in Venepuncture
- A caring demeanour and someone who excels in customer service
- The flexibility to work a mix of shifts as part of our rota
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications