HCA| Theatres | £17,500 to £19,500 DOE | Didsbury| Full Time – Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursing Assistant/HCA to join our wonderful Theatre team located in our Manchester Hospital.
Training is available to allow you to broaden your experience and career development. Part of our culture is to encourage and bring out the best in our workforce by supporting personalised development plans and learning from the current senior and very experienced team. You will be involved in many working groups within the hospital and be given full support in acquiring new specialist skills.
Spire Manchester Hospital is a brand new, £65m state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services. The rapidly expanding team in Manchester consists of over 500 colleagues, who thrive in the welcoming atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and progressive.
Duties and responsibilities:
- In this fast-paced role, you will be required to assist our Clinical teams by providing Administrative support within our Theatre department.
- As a HCA, duties will include routine tasks related to the delivery of care to ensure our patient’s health and well-being.
- You will move and set up diagnostic equipment (after training) and other resources, as well as applying technology for measurement, monitoring and treatment.
- Care experience is not essential, however, an NVQ Level 2 is required for this post.
Who we're looking for:
As a HCA, you will be fundamental in providing Healthcare Support to our Clinical Team to ensure patients receive the best possible personal care.
- System literacy is essential; MS Office and SAP is desirable, however, not essential for the right candidate
- Previous experience within a Similar role
- Must be accurate and have a strong desire for attention to detail.
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care or equivalent
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free on-site Gym
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Electronic Medical Record