Michael Page are looking for Healthcare Assistants experienced in an elderly nursing home to join us for agency shifts. We are working with several elderly nursing services in Greater Manchester (South) and want to speak to passionate and enthusiastic HCAs to work in our client's services.
- Competitive rates of pay up to £12.61 per hour including holiday
- Flexibility to work as much or as little as you want!
Michael Page is working with several elderly nursing and dementia care homes in South Manchester area who are looking for agency HCAs to work on a bank basis. If you are an experienced Healthcare Assistant who has worked previously in an elderly nursing and dementia setting, we would love to hear from you! Our clients are in South Manchester towns including Altrincham, Cheadle, Sale, Stockport and Trafford and are looking for flexible individuals who can work regular agency work on an ongoing basis. As a Healthcare Assistant in a Nursing Home you will be comfortable working with elderly residents who may be receiving palliative, end of life or dementia care.
At Michael Page we are proud to work with quality healthcare providers and are confident in the care and support they offer to their service users. This means that you too can be confident in the homes which you will work at. We understand how important a work life balance is and working for Michael Page Healthcare lets you to work around your personal commitments, pick up extra work when you are available to, and get paid weekly!
As Healthcare Assistant (HCA) in South Manchester you will be responsible for:
- Assisting residents with all aspects of their personal care
- Maintaining the privacy of the resident at all times
- Supporting the Nurse in charge and clinical staff to provide high levels of individualised care
- Assisting residents during mealtimes according to their care plan
- Responding compassionately and managing the emotional demands of supporting residents with long-term conditions, dementia, and those nearing end of-life
- Acting as and understanding the role of a key worker to nominated residents.
- Supporting social activities by interacting with residents and helping them to continue with their hobbies and activities within the home
The successful Nursing Home Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will have the following:
- Previous experience in an elderly nursing home
- Legal right to live and work in the UK
- NVQ 2 or 3 desirable
- Flexibility in availability around shift patterns
- Clear Enhanced DBS
As Healthcare Assistant (HCA) you will be:
- Compassionate, empathetic, and understanding of resident's needs
- Eager to share knowledge and experience while coming to work daily aiming to learn and develop
- Available to commit to regular shifts around your lifestyle
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive training and development into your role
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Weekly payroll
- Dedicated consultant
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Flexible Working
- Personal Care