Nurseplus are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants, Senior Carers and Registered Nurses to provide person centred care to clients within local Hospices across the North East.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients with life-limiting illness of any diagnosis and to those people important to them. The support we offer is designed to meet individuals' physical, social and emotional needs.
HCA Pay rates £8.10 - £13.00 per hour inclusive.
Nurse Pay rates £18.00 - £35.00 per hour inclusive.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus:
• Previous experience in end of life care is essential
• Comfortable working within a Hospice setting
• You must have the right to work within the UK
• You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
• A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus:
• Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
• Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
• Paid Holiday Leave
• FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
• FREE Uniform after completion of training
• FREE DBS *Terms apply
• Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
• Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
• Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with over 60 branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply for jobs in the North East.
flexibility, healthcare, hospice, agencies, support workers, northeast