Healthcare Assistant | Theatres | Band 2 | Bushey | Full Time/Permanent | Long or short days available – No Nights!
Spire Bushey Hospital is looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join us on a permanent basis. You will join our dynamic and supportive Theatre team and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
This is a full time position working on a rota that covers the hours of 7am – 9pm Monday to Friday and on average one Saturday per month. We are able to consider long or short days if required.
Spire Bushey Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality private hospital treatment. The hospital has been treating patients for over 35 years and has over 400 consultants. All of our consultants are highly experienced and many enjoy national and international reputations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Theatre team in the provision of exemplary patient care
- Contributing to the support and monitoring of patients
- Identifying and reporting any significant changes that might affect the patient’s health and well-being to the appropriate person
- Assisting with the movement of patients in line with hospital policies
Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience of working as an HCA (or equivalent) in a hospital setting
- Experience within theatres would be desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- NVQ Level 2 or 3
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Louise Tankard on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires