We have an excellent opportunity for both Day and Night Healthcare Assistants to work in our client’s well-established residential home situated in a quiet village near the Dorset town of Swanage.
About the Company
Our client offers long-term residential care and works closely with a community matron and other multi-disciplinary services. Located on a World Heritage Site, the Jurassic Coast and caters for those aged over 60.
About the Role
For the role of Day Healthcare Assistant, your hours will be 8am – 8pm and for the role of Night Healthcare Assistant your hours will be 8pm - 8am.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team of dedicated care staff to deliver exceptional care
- Looking after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the client
- Adhering to care plans and risk assessments
- Maintaining accurate documentation and records
About the Person
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who will provide good quality and client focused social care to service users. To be successful for the role of Healthcare Assistant, you must have:
- Full UK driving licence with access to a car
- Enhanced DBS
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring nature
- Be reliable and have a good understanding of safeguarding, risks, and boundaries
About the Salary & Hours
For the role of Healthcare Assistant you will receive a salary of £9.50 per hour (circa £17,784 per annum) plus a great range of benefits which include:
- Managerial and clinical support
- Free meals on shift
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Free enhanced DBS check and uniform
- Training and opportunity to develop knowledge and skills
If you feel you have what it takes to join our client’s organisation in the rewarding role of Healthcare Assistant, please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Healthcare Assistant, Healthcare, Health, Care, Social Care, Social Worker, Support Worker, Carer, care assistant
- Risk Analysis
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Microsoft Access
- Team Working