TFS Healthcare are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Band 2 Healthcare Assistant. This role requires the successful candidates to have at least 6 months of NHS hospital experience.
Hourly rates are starting from £16 per hour depending on experience.
As a Healthcare Assistant in this role, you will:
- Work with elderly rehab patients
- Express a sociable and caring nature
- Be confident and collaborative working as a team
- Always demonstrate professionalism
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
TFS Healthcare have access to a vast number of roles across the UK and we are confident of finding you the right job, in the right place at the right rate.
We also offer all our HCAs the following:
- Market leading pay rates
- All shifts scheduled far in advance, providing better structure and peace of mind
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Revalidation advice and support provided by our own clinical nurses
- In-house complimentary training
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Team Foundation Server