Healthcare Assistant | Theatres | Competitive salary | Hove | Full Time | Permanent
The Montefiore Hospital (based in Hove) has an exciting full-time opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Healthcare Assistant to join our Theatre Team. The successful applicant will provide high quality care in a clinic setting to facilitate smooth and efficient outpatient clinics. Shifts are on a rota basis between Monday and Sunday.
At The Montefiore Hospital, we provide high-quality treatments for our patients and are extremely proud to be rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for our private hospital care. You can get fast access to expert healthcare, from consultations and diagnosis to treatment and aftercare.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Theatre teams
- Contributing to the support and monitoring of patients
- Identifying and reporting any significant changes that might affect the patient’s health and well-being to the appropriate person
- Assisting with the movement of patients in line with hospital policies
Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience of working as an HCA (or equivalent) in a clinical environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- NVQ Level 2
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 8 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland. For more information on this role or any other opportunities within Spire Healthcare please get in contact with Rebecca O’Neill on rebecca.o’[ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Hardworking And Dedicated
Patient Health Questionnaires