Michael Page are looking for Healthcare Assistants who are experienced in an elderly residential setting to join us on an agency basis. We are working with several elderly services across South Manchester and are interested in speaking to passionate and enthusiastic HCAs to work in our client's services.
- Competitive rates of pay up to £12.61 per hour including holiday
- Flexibility to work as much or as little as you want!
Michael Page is working with several elderly residential homes across South Manchester area who are looking for agency HCAs to work on a bank basis in their services. If you are an experienced Healthcare Assistant who has worked previously in an elderly residential setting, we are keen to speak with you. Our clients are in South Manchester in areas including Didsbury, Altrincham, Stockport, Stretford, and Wythenshawe and are looking for flexible individuals who can work regular agency work on an ongoing basis.
Here at Michael Page we pride ourselves on working with high quality healthcare providers and are confident in the care and support they offer to their service users. This means that you too can be confident in the homes which you will work at. We understand how important a work life balance is and working for Michael Page Healthcare allows you to work around your personal commitments, pick up extra work when you are available to, and get paid weekly!
As Healthcare Assistant (HCA) in South Manchester you will be responsible for:
- Assisting residents with all aspects of their personal care
- Maintaining the privacy of the resident at all times
- Assisting residents during mealtimes according to their care plan
- Responding compassionately and managing the emotional demands of supporting residents with long-term conditions, dementia, and those nearing end of-life
- Acting as and understanding the role of a key worker to nominated residents.
- Supporting social activities by interacting with residents and helping them to continue with their hobbies and activities within the home
As Healthcare Assistant (HCA) you will be:
- Compassionate, empathetic, and understanding of resident's needs
- Eager to share knowledge and experience while coming to work daily aiming to learn and develop
- Available to commit to regular shifts around your lifestyle
The successful Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will have the following:
- Previous experience in an elderly residential home
- Legal right to live and work in the UK
- NVQ 2 or 3 desirable
- Flexibility in availability around shift patterns
- Clear Enhanced DBS
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive training and development into your role
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Weekly payroll
- Dedicated consultant
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Flexible Working
- Personal Care