Healthcare Assistant | Leeds | Full Time
Spire Leeds have two exciting opportunities for Healthcare Assistants to join the team
Spire Leeds Hospital, located in Roundhay, Leeds, has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with. Spire Leeds has been rated ‘Good’ in our recent CQC inspection.
Spire Leeds Hospital is amongst Yorkshire’s largest hospitals offering treatment across over 30 medical specialties including orthopaedic surgery, cardiology, oncology (cancer care) and general surgery. Treating adults and children and part of the award-winning Spire Healthcare group, multi-disciplinary teams provide fast, personalised healthcare.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the wards team in the provision of exemplary patient care
- Contributing to the support and monitoring of patients
- Identifying and reporting any significant changes that might affect the patient’s health and well-being to the appropriate person
- Assisting with the movement of patients in line with hospital policies
Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience of working as an HCA (or equivalent) in a clinical environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- NVQ Level 3 is desirable
- Experience in the following: ECGs, taking blood/blood pressures and patient observations
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Luke on luke.taylor[ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires