HCA | Theatre | Flexible rota | Spire Murrayfield | Full Time, Permanent | Band 2 equivalent
Spire Murrayfield Hospital - Edinburgh are looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant to join our fantastic Theatre team. You will work a range of shifts Monday – Friday covering 7.30am – 9pm and on average one Saturday per month. The shifts will be split as 3 x 12 hrs shifts.
Please apply only if you can commit to the above.
Spire Edinburgh Hospital holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing a range of support services to the Nurses and Consultants during procedures including:
- Assisting scrub nurses during procedures
- Provide patient support within the anaesthetic room
- Opening sterile packs
- Checking instruments
- Assisting with ordering equipment
- Maintenance of quality care delivery
- Understanding and contributing towards infection control
Who we're looking for:
- Experience working in Theatres would be beneficial
- We would be interested in candidates with experience in Care
- Someone who is happy working on our flexible rota
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications