Castle Road Recruitment Open Day | Support Worker (£500 Welcome Bonus)
* Castle Road Recruitment Open Day | Support Worker (£500 Welcome Bonus)
Specialist Health Care Support Worker - Kendal (Full/Part time/Bank)
39A Castle Road, Kendal, LA9 7AU.
Friday 13^th March - 1pm - 8pm
Sunday 15^th March - 10am - 1pm
Saturday 14^th March - 10am-1pm
If you are looking for a career change, are enjoy providing meaningful care to others and are able to think creatively when supporting those with complex needs, then you might have just found your perfect job.
We're looking for people to join who:
* Is respectful towards the diverse communities with which we live
* Believes in contributing to a society that promotes equality, diversity and acceptance of others
* Possess good interpersonal skills
* Is dependable, punctual & proactive
* Works well with others
* Is enthusiastic with a positive attitude
It takes a special type of person to work in this field; someone with the upmost honesty, integrity and with a sincere natural ability to support people deemed vulnerable and challenging to achieve their full potential in life.
So if this sounds like you, and you are looking to start 2020 with a new career, and would like to work for a company that not only offers excellent rates of pay and a full range of benefits; but one that will embrace your values whilst enabling you to reach your full potential; complimentary to the standards of support that we provide to others, then apply online now or in person.
This is an exciting opportunity at Castle Road, where, as part of a specialist team you will be responsible towards making a significant difference to the life of a young man from Cumbria with Autism and complex needs.
At Castle Road, we're looking to develop an ambitious, confident and passionate staff team to work on a 5:1 basis in our local community setting which has been specially designed to meet this gentleman's needs, on a person-centred and individual basis.
In return, you will enjoy:
* A full induction and extensive training
* Acquiring new skills on the job and apply learned knowledge
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays & your birthday off
* Excellent rates of pay, salary of £18,277-£19,978 (based on a 40 hour contract)
* Access to on-going training and development for career progression
* Meals provided and free parking
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Benefits & About Elysium