Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a Level 3 Healthcare Assistant to work at a Medical Centre for the RAF.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Healthcare Assistant then please do not delay in contacting us.
This particular role is based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the exact location will be given to you later in the process.
Healthcare Assistant - Essential Requirements: please only apply if you hold the following:
• Must have a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ/SVQ) Level 3 in Health and Social Care
(or an equivalent Healthcare related NVQ).
• Must have a minimum of 2 years recent experience within the last 3 years of working in general practice or other healthcare environment as a HCA.
• Must be in date for Basic Life Support (BLS), Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 2 training.
• Must be able to provide certificates of training, as undertaken within the last three years, and/or be able to provide proof of clinical competency from a previous employer or Line Manager, who is a current registered healthcare professional, in:
o Recording ECGs
o Perfoming Venepuncture
o Performing urinalysis
o Preparation of specimens
o Undertaking simple dressing procedures
o Using aseptic technique
Healthcare Assistant - Service Requirements:
• To provide general basic nursing care under indirect supervision of the practice nurse team, undertaking tasks and duties delegated by a suitably qualified regulated professional.
• To provide clinical administrative support as required.
• To work collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients, following policy and procedures alongside nurses and administrative staff in the service and delivery of the care management of the practice population.
• To assist the Medical Officer`s (MOs) and practice nurse teams within Primary Health Care clinics, Occupational Health assessment clinics, chronic disease clinics, health promotion.
• To provide a range of clinical measurements, visual acuity, Electrocardiogram (ECG), venepuncture, peak flow readings, spirometry, urinalysis and preparation of specimens for investigation.
• To communicate effectively with patients in specific clinical situations.
Healthcare Assistant -
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
Great pay rates dependent on specialities.
A dedicated recruitment consultant - 24 hour support.
Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
What Sirona Medical need from you:
Enhanced DBS and on update service
Minimum 3/5 year references
Full NHS compliance requirements.
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service. Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients. With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don`t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send an email including your CV to: [ Email address blocked ] - [Click here to apply]