HCA's needed for high volumes of day shifts in the NHS in London and Surrey, Competitive Rates!
Your new role
You will be committed to your role as a HCA and have experience in the following:
- Observations including routine basic vital signs
- Be confident in dealing with diet and fluids including assistance in simple feeding interventions
- Applying Person Centred approach in the delivery of routine and fundamental patient care
- Safeguarding the well-being and health of patients in your care and report concerns promptly
What you need to be successful:
- Previous NHS Experience is must
- Relevant reference to cover the last 3 years.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What you'll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a dedicated consultant; while working for Hays you will also enjoy a range of employee benefits, Holiday Entitlement (PAYE Only), Competitive rates of pay, Fast Track Registration, Free mandatory and specialist Training.
*Terms & conditions apply*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.