High/Ultra High-Pressure Water Jetting Operative/Technician Required
Hydroblast is well-established water jetting company, and is looking to employ a full time experienced Water Jetting Supervisor/Operative.
Please note: we are based in Bedale North Yorkshire, and the ideal candidate would need to live within a suitable daily travel distance of our site and/or be looking/willing to relocate.
* Responsible for leading a team on site, ensuring that a high level of customer service is maintained and that the delegated tasks are completed to the required standard.
* Ensure all crew members understand and adhere to method statements and risk assessments.
* Provide feedback regarding jobs, equipment and staff performance to Operations Management.
* Ensure all paperwork has been completed correctly.
* Actively assist in job preparation.
This role requires you to work additional hours and occasionally there is the requirement for working away from home.
Hourly Rate: £ / hour basic (depending on experience)
+ overtime Bonus Package
* Be Competent in working with high pressure up to 1500bar & ultra-high pressure up to 3000bar.
* Robotic operator.
* Be flexible - there will be the requirement to work away from home and weekends.
* Have good knowledge of health & safety.
* Hold a full clean driving licence.
* Able to work within a team.
* Current WJA Safety Awareness Card
* Current Skilled Water Jetting CSCS Card (Blue Card)
WJA Hydro-demolition Module
* NVQ L2 Water Jetting
* Confined Space
* Working at Heights
* 28 days Holiday.
* Auto enrolment pension (after 3 months).
* Travel Assistance.
Contact in the first instance:
Ross McDonald (Operations Director)
Tel: [Click here to apply]
Email: [email protected]