Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a permanent Paramedic to work within a HMP prison in Liverpool.
Salary: £33,792.19 per annum
40 hours per week (Full Time)
Requirements for the Paramedic Role:
• To provide high quality emergency care and minor injury treatment to patients with both primary care and acute care needs in a prison setting by playing an active part in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patients care.
• Provide care for the physical and mental health needs of offenders in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
• You must be able to assess patients, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals / external agencies.
The Ideal Candidate to be considered for this paramedic role :
• MUST be HCPC Registered Paramedic with at least 2 years post qualification experience
• Experience of working within a team
• Able to demonstrate a high level of literacy and numeracy
• Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
Company Benefits :
• Life Assurance Scheme* O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband * Eye Care Vouchers - Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users* Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
• Love to Shop Campaigns
• Many more
For more information please call Mark Arthur on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]