Job Title: Home Manager ( RGN Qualified )
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience & capabilities) performance related bonus scheme
Location: New Malden
Service Type: Nursing Home - Dementia / Old Age
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a lovely nursing home in New Malden close to great transport links.
This purpose-built home has a welcoming and friendly environment. The dedicated team of staff provide 24-hour nursing care to around 30 residents whose needs are associated with Dementia and old age. The home is rated Good by CQC in all 5 areas.
We are looking for an experienced Home Manager who has a minimum of 2 years' experience managing a similar size nursing home.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous management experience including; financial and budget management, people and resource management.
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks and regulatory body inspection processes and documentation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily home operations and activities and continue to promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice.
- Oversee and monitor key performance standards ensuring that the services provided are high quality, consistent and in line with the organisations objectives.
- Ensure all necessary policies, procedures and systems are in place for the effective running of the home and develop effective methods where necessary.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- To ensure that the home operates according to its registration status and conditions and complies with all legal requirements.
Daily Management of the home:
- To develop, implement and maintain the systems and structures needed to run the home in the interest of its residents.
- Develop an ethos that reflects resident's individual needs and that celebrates their individual differences and diversity.
- Have all the necessary policies, procedures and systems in place required for the effective running of the home.
- Engage in business planning and marketing of the home.
- Establish effective working relationships with other professionals, agencies, CQC inspectors and all the home's stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor and review the home's activities to make sure high standards are being maintained.
- Develop effective methods for auditing and assuring the quality of the home's provision and services.
Skills and Abilities:
- Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire others.
- Persuasive and effective influencing skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to [Click here to apply] or call Jasmin Corbet on [Click here to apply].
All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential.