You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Home Manager to manage an amazing care home based in the Wherstead, Ipswich area. You will be working for one of UK’s leading health care providers
This care home provides residential and nursing care in a manner that offers privacy, respect and dignity. Individuals are able to exercise maximum choice on matters relating to their daily lives and our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident’s individual care and social needs
**To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a RGN Nurse with a valid NMC Pin | Will also accept NON-NURSES with experience in managing older people’s home**
As the Home Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of the Home’s daily operation, ensuring that the highest possible standard of care is provided in accordance with company policy and registration with the CQC, where residents are enabled to live with dignity and wellbeing
- Responsible for maintaining and/or improving the CQC rating for the Home
- Head the Management Team made up of the Deputy Manager, and working alongside them is the Administration Manager
- Facilitate the on-going training, development and supervision of the healthcare team
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
The successful Home Manager will receive an excellent salary up to £60,000 per annum. This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more!
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cash back rewards!
Reference ID: 5347
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to [ Email address blocked ]