Up to £52,591 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent | 37.5 - Days | Privately Owned | Elderly & Dementia Specialist Home
Privately owned Nursing Home located in the Inverurie are looking for an experienced Register Manager to help the home deliver personalised care to 40 residents.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts of 8am – 8pm.
• A great annual salary of up to £52,591
• 32 days annual leave with the opportunity to purchase additional days.
• 5% pension contribution
• Life insurance and death in service benefit
• Home manager’s recognition scheme
• Wellness programmes
• Performance bonus’
• Full induction and ongoing training
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered (We will also consider you if you are an SSC Registered Manager)
• Proven management experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality and financial results whilst delivering elderly dementia care
• Confident in leading a large team in delivering first-class service to our residents
• Understand the importance of delivering against key performance indicators, including Care Inspectorate compliance, delivering positive outcomes for residence, sales and financial management.
• Previous experience in a large care home setting leading a team as Registered Manager
• Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation