Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Specialist nursing home in Botley, Hampshire
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a fantastic specialist nursing home for Dementia, neurological and mental disorders in Botley, Hampshire.
Package for the Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) but not limited to:
* £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
* The core hours for the role are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, however, operating a 24/7 residential provision does require flexibility and to provide ‘on call’ support at evenings / weekends on a rota pattern.
Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) requirements:
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* Previous experience working as a Home Manager is essential
* Strong leader and confident in delivering excellent clinical leadership and line management
* Excellent knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable