We are casting the net out in a bid to catch the best Residential Home Manager close to Colwyn Bay. The home is medium in size and is currently sitting on a favourable report by the CIW. The home has a strong and committed full staff team, set close to the centre of Colwyn Bay
Home Manager - Responsibilities
- Overall management of this medium sized, busy home - putting your residents and their families & the forefront of every decision.
- Recruiting, leading, developing and supervising your management and care team
- Working closely with CIW, Local Authorities and external bodies, building strong relationships and developing the care service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of managing elderly, dementia care settings previously with favourable inspections by the CIW.
- Evidence of personal development as well as a willingness to undertake NVQ Level 4 in Care if not already attained.
- The ability to motivate, lead and direct a large care a team to deliver and bring about improvement within a care setting.
- Budgeting experience.
This role offers an exceptional salary of up to £46,735 per annum with a bonus of up to £8,000 bonus subject to qualifying terms
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive induction & On-going training and career development
- Pension & Child Care Options
- Life assurance
If you are interested in the above role, please contact us as soon as possible on 0161 914 5722 and ask to speak to Tim or you can of course use the 'apply now' button above and I will get in touch with you within 24 hours after receiving your application.
Requirements for this position
For this position it is essential you have 2 to 3 years home management experience, evidence of personal development as well as a willingness to undertake NVQ Level 4 in Care if not already attained. We need someone who has managed budgets, with experience in having appraised, supervised and trained a staff team and of course someone who has a real passion for elderly care, with experience of dementia care.