Position: Home Manager £60,000 -£65,000 per annum - Wimbledon
An opportunity for an experienced Home Manager has become available at a well-known provider in the Wimbledon area. The service provides a variety of elderly care including nursing, residential and dementia care.
The successful candidate will be an experienced people manager with excellent communication skills, capable of leading a team and motivating a team. My client is looking for a strong candidate that has come from a care background who is nurse qualified and must have dementia experience.
You will be required to attend meetings, liaise with outside agencies including CQC, Social services and relatives and therefore must be confident and articulate.
You must have previous General management experience, managing large teams of people with at least 5 years’ experience in a senior management capacity.
We would prefer a qualified RGN or RMN Nurse candidate, but this is not essential, as a proven track record managing Nursing Homes/ Care Homes would suffice.
The ideal candidate will have;
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Registered Manager with CQC
* Previous experience of managing a Nursing Home
* You must have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting.
* Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
* Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
Job Ref: AC23543
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Wimbledon) .