£40,000 - £45,000 p/a (DOE) - Band 7 Equivalent | 40 hour p/w | Privately Owned Nursing Home – Good CQC
The privately owned home is situated in the Tenterden area and specialises in Elderly Frail, EMI, Dementia & Learning Disabilities is looking for a home manager.
What is offered and details of this CQC Registered Manager position:
• Full time permanent contract of 40 hours per week. On call alternate weekends & evenings.
• Staff meals
• Onsite parking
• Government Pension Scheme
As Home Manager you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
What we are looking for in a Registered Manager:
• Registered General Nurse (RGN)
• Experience in a management role is preferred.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control