Nursing Care Home - Liverpool, Merseyside
Circa £50,000/yr + £13,000 Performance Bonus + £2,000 Welcome Bonus + Pension
Extensive Experience in a Nursing Home Management role essential
NMC Pin and Nursing qualification desirable
One position only - Apply ASAP!
My client is a national care provider with a great reputation, providing Nursing and Residential Care to the Elderly across the UK. They are looking for a Home Manager in Widnes, Liverpool, Merseyside, who will be the leader of the Management Team the Nursing home.
The home is rated Good with CQC in all areas and has a grreat reputation in the area.
The successful applicant is ideally a Registered Nurse but this is not essential, with have experience as a Registered Manager of a similar service rated 'Good' with CQC
* Nursing Qualifications with an Active NMC Pin (Desirable, not essential)
* Management qualification desirable - Such as QCF5-Health and Social Care, or equivalent such as RMA
* Managing a similar service, rated Good with CQC
* A caring and compassionate approach to Care
* Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person centred care
* An ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
To apply you must be a qualified Nurse with an active NMC Pin, ideally registered with CQC as a manager of a Nursing Carehome for the Elderly rated Good with CQC
The benefits offered include:
* Circa £48 - £50,000/yr
* £13,000/yr Performance Bonus
* £2,000 Welcome Bonus
* Company Pension
* Indemnity Insurance
* Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
* Long Service Awards
* Discount scheme
* Career Progression
* Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are interested or require more details, please apply for the role and I will be in contact to discuss it further
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.