Clayton Nursing are looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager to manage a nursing home in Manchester. The home provides' s specialist residential and nursing care to older people and people living with dementia.
We are looking for a Home Manager who is confident in managing relationships, has experience of working with commissioners and no stranger to complex funding arrangements.
This role requires a positive and a friendly Home Manager with strong leadership abilities, strong values about quality care provision and experience of managing teams to deliver first class Dementia Care to the people. Reporting to the regional manager, you will take the lead in the day to day management of the home, with the support of a Residential Manager and a Clinical Lead Manager.
To Apply for the Home Manager position you must have;
* Track record of CQC compliance as a Registered Care Home Manager
* NVQ 4/5 in social care management or equivalent
* Registered Nurse qualification (desirable)
* Strong people management skills
* Engaging communication skills
* Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing learning and development
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days)
* Contributory pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Retail discounts
* Leisure savings
* Holiday and travel discounts
* Employee of the month scheme
* We will also pay for your DBS
To apply for the Home Manager role please forward your CV to Victoria at Clayton Nursing using the links below.
Clayton Nursing specialise in building strong and lasting relationships across the Care Sector by providing tailored recruitment packages to a broad range of Nursing and Residential Homes, Hospitals and Specialist Units across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the Health Care Market a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site [Click here to apply] for our latest blogs and Health Care news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.