£55000 per annum (NHS Band 8b equivalent) | 40 hours p/w | Days | Good CQC | RMN/RGN/Diploma Level 5 qualifications considered
An exciting vacany has arisen for a Home Manager to lead and develop a large nursing home in the Warwick area.
The CQC compliant home offers care for older people, including those living with dementia.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• A great annual salary of £55,000, which equates NHS Band 8b rates of pay
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
The successful candidate for this Home Manager post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a valid NMC pin OR have successfully completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Experienced managing budgets and resources
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation