£40000 to £42000 per annum (NHS Band 7 equivalent) | 42 Hour Contract – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A leading Derbyshire nursing home currently requires a Nurse-Qualified Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The privately owned home is located on the outskirts of Mansfield and offers round the clock care to older adults with medical nursing needs.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract for 42 hours per week
• A very competitive starting salary of around £40,000 during probation period and will be reviewed after 6 months and on achievement of occupancy levels and CQC rating
• Days only
• A fantastic working environment
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills required in a Home Manager:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation