BRAND NEW CARE HOME WALLINGFORD, OXFORDSHIRE
Waterside Court is a 70 bed Residential Care Home situated in the charming, beautiful English Market Town of Wallingford, South Oxfordshire
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Home Sales Adviser at Barchester’s brand new care home, you’ll be the friendly, professional face that represents us to families who enquire about our home. You’ll be responsible for all sales activities, whether that’s talking on the phone or giving a tour of the home.
Barchester was recently listed as one of the Recommended Large Care Home Groups in the [Click here to apply] Top 20 Awards 2019 and we are the only care provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK by Best Companies.
Opening in 2021 our new home will provide quality enhanced residential care to older people, as well as specialist care for those living with dementia in our dedicated Memory Lane community. This is your opportunity to make this first-class home a success from day one.
You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Taking a proactive role in generating leads and coordinating local marketing activities
• Responding swiftly and compassionately to sales enquiries
• Providing detailed information about the quality of our facilities and services
• Putting minds at rest by ensuring details about contracts are well communicated
• Maintaining the contacts database for your care home.
A dynamic and creative sales adviser, you’re someone who knows how to connect effectively with all sorts of people. With a flair for communication you are confident in making compelling presentations to individuals and small groups. You know how to market to, and build strong links with the local community and are passionate in your approach to sales.
We’re looking for a Home Sales Adviser, who has:
• A track record in sales and marketing
• A willingness for regular travel and a full UK driving licence
• A background in care homes; although not essential this would be an advantage.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into a generous profit-share scheme
• Holiday, retail and leisure discounts.
If you’d like to use your sales and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.