Temporary Healthcare Jobs
Temporary Care jobs
- We are looking for Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Workers - we have hundreds of care jobs nationwide across our 56 branches.
- At Nurseplus, we have temporary health care jobs available throughout the UK. We have a quick and simple registration and induction process; you can even register over the phone!
- Experience isnt necessary for some roles, you will be given free training to equip you for work.
- Excellent weekly pay and flexible shifts are available.
- We would love to have you join our team delivering care to vulnerable people on the frontline during Covid-19.
- The UK is in desperate need of care staff to help support our healthcare system. If you are looking for care work or just wanting to help where you can, please register with us today.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Homecare Worker
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
- You must be a driver
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Homecare Worker
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Days, evenings and weekend shifts available
- Excellent weekly pay
- Free comprehensive training
- On-going support
- Career progression and development
- Referral and incentive schemes
If you need any support or have any questions, let me know