£32,000 per annum
Permanent, full time and sociable hours
Are you a registered nurse seeking career development, a new challenge, and an improved work-life balance?
TFS Healthcare are working in partnership with a leading healthcare provider who offer individuals specialist treatment, medication and support in the comfort and convenience of their own homes across the UK and Europe. We're seeking an enthusiastic Registered Nurse, who is looking to take the next steps in their career as a Homecare Nurse.
Offering sociable working hours, this is an excellent opportunity for our Homecare Nurse to focus on dedicated 1:1 care in patients' own homes, providing life changing care and positive impacts daily. You will work as part of a dynamic and welcoming team who deliver excellent care in line with patients' needs, key performance indicators and outcome measures. Delivering effective and high-quality nursing care to patients in a home environment to facilitate early supported transfer from hospital or to prevent unnecessary admissions.
About the company:
The mission of our client is to give patients control of their health through knowledge, choice, convenience, and connection. With a passionate and knowledgeable team of 1,700 people in place caring for over 200,000 patients, they are dedicated to helping each patient make the most of their medicine and treatments. Our client uses unparalleled insights, cutting-edge research and smart, intuitive technology to connect with people powerfully and personally, focusing on their unique needs and supporting them every step of the way.
Fantastic benefits for this role of a Homecare Nurse:
- Company car or car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service cover
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Paid for professional registration
- Weekend and evening enhancements up to 60%
- Company mobile phone and tablet
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Various discount schemes, and more!
About this role:
- To safely administer a range of therapeutic interventions relevant to NHS project and training as per agreed clinical pathways within scope of practice.
- Assist patients in their activities of daily living and support multi-disciplinary goals of optimising patients' level of independence.
- Conduct roles and responsibilities in accordance with NMC Code of Practice and our policy, procedures, and protocols.
- Having responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of self and others and complying at all times with requirements of Health and Safety regulations, including reporting any accidents or incidents using relevant documentation.
- To be fully aware of and understand through relevant training provided by us, of the duties and responsibilities attaining to the Safeguarding of all patients both Adults and Children
What we expect from you as a Homecare Nurse:
- Experience in an acute care setting post registration including some time taking independent clinical decisions and supervising the work of others
- Strong understanding of therapies and drugs relevant to service offering, including NHS knowledge relating to the management of patients with treated conditions.
- Pays close attention to detail and follows rules and protocols, quality oriented.
- Strong communication skills, including actively listening, communicating sensitively, putting people at ease, and making technical details easy to understand
- Adaptable to change; flexible enough to cope with changing service demands.
If you would like to apply for this Homecare Nurse role, we would love to hear from you. Please contact or call 02074071323 to discuss the role in further detail should you have any questions.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Attention To Detail
- Clinical Works
- Home Care