Homecare worker in Truro - Evening and Weekend calls Nurseplus are looking for Passionate, Caring and reliable Domiciliary worke
posted by Nurse Plus
Homecare worker in Truro - Evening and Weekend calls
* Job Type:
Pay rates from £7.50 - £11.50 per hour, weekly pay
* Salary High:
* Salary Low:
* Job Ref:
about 11 hours ago
* Expiry Date:
Nurseplus are looking for Passionate, Caring and reliable Domiciliary workers to join our established team for evening and weekend workers in Truro
As a Domiciliary worker you will be providing care in peoples own homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home. You will assist service users with their general health and personal care needs within the comfort of their own home.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine desire to work in care. You must have a caring attitude and a positive, sociable disposition, be passionate about helping the vulnerable, be respectful towards others, have excellent communication skills and know exactly when you should listen and when you need to step in and help. You must be fully flexible to work within the domiciliary care environment and it goes without saying that you have great attention to detail and always remain calm under pressure
The homecare workers role will include
* Companionship - To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests. You'll get to know the people you're caring for and understand exactly what they want and need, helping them achieve things that they wouldn't be able to do by themselves, allowing them to live independently.
* Personal care - To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client's care and support plan using a person centred approach and in the least intrusive way.
* Medication support.
* Be reliable, compassionate, honest and patient.
* To encourage the independence and motivation of the Client and not foster dependent behaviour.
* To provide light general household domestic duties, including housework and laundry, as detailed in the care plan.
* To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients.
* To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
* To ensure as safe as possible the living environment for the Client, whilst respecting the Client's choice and right. By listening and understanding, you'll treat all our customers with dignity, patience and compassion, developing relationships based on trust and reassurance.
* Flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
Hours: Nurseplus are looking for evening and weekend workers.
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* Good level of written and verbal english
* Drivers are essential for this role
Experience in care would be a bonus but is not essential. We will support you every step of the way and ensure you are confident and competent in the role before you are left to lone work. This support will be ongoing throughout your care career with us.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus-
* Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* FREE DBS *terms apply
* Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
* Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
* Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with over 60 branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today (Agy)
Apply Now Save Job
Homecare worker in Hurstbourne Tarrant - Evening and Weekend calls
Hurstbourne Tarrant, Hampshire
Pay rates from £8.70 - £14 per hour, weekly pay
December 11, 2017
Homecare worker in Hythe - Evening and Weekend calls
Pay rates from £9.14 - £10.83 per hour, weekly pay
December 11, 2017
Homecare worker in Kingsdown - Evening and Weekend calls
Pay rates from £9.17 - £10.28 per hour, weekly pay
December 11, 2017
Top tips for keeping well in winter
December 07, 2017
Homecare Workers, homecare services, care at home, domiciliary care