Hospital Director -£100k plus 25% bonus, relocation available
Rare opportunity for a Hospital Director to join the senior management team for a leading private healthcare group. The site offers a range of complex surgeries and treatments to both NHS and private patients
This role requires strategic direction and leadership across the site; in addition to the commercial aspects of running a hospital, you will also be responsible for safe and effective provision of care.
A unique opportunity to join this group at Director level, it is essential that you have a wealth of experience with a healthcare environment including transformational change and strategic planning, risk management, leadership of clinical and non-clinical teams, operational and financial management. It is also necessary that you have a firm knowledge of current health industry issues and health funding across both private and NHS.
This is a full-time permanent role and will require some regional and national travel.
Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive salary & package alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* 25% Bonus
* Generous Car Allowance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* 28 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
* Free Health Checks
* NHS Blue Light Discount Card
* Cycle to Work - and much more!
For this role you must be a fit and proper person under Regulation 5 of the Health and Social Care Act (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014.
- Risk Management
- Clinical Works
- Financial Management