Hospital Director - Bedford- £110k plus car allowance and benefits
Senior healthcare leader with excellent commercial acumen and staff management experience required to deliver strong leadership across this large private hospital within a highly reputable healthcare group.
You will be required to provide strategic direction and leadership to the senior management team and ensure this is embedded at all levels across the site.
You will be responsible for ensuring the provision of high standards of patient care and safety and that all patient services are operating effectively and efficiently.
You will be required to maximise the financial and operational performance of the hospital - delivering improvement and growth.
- Degree Educated - with evidence of continued professional development
- Experienced Hospital Director (ideally in an acute setting)
- Strong commercial acumen, with a proven ability of successfully delivering against financial targets
- Experience in the independent sector
Benefits / salary:
Generous holiday allowance
Flexible working opportunities
Maternity, Paternity and adoption leave
Gym and wellness discounts
Cycle to work scheme
Various other discounts
For more information please apply for the role and a member of the MediTalent team will call you to discuss the role and hospital in full detail or please call/message Claire Clarke on 07880496400
- Business Performance Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Private Hospital
- Professional Development