Our client is the leading provider of ophthalmic specialist surgery to the NHS offering cataract, YAG capsulotomy and AMD cutting edge treatments.
They are looking for an experienced manager to run the facility based in Bristol, the client is known to deploy advanced technology offering smart and modern facilities.
The Hospital Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of facility. This role may suit a nurse, senior healthcare assistant, allied healthcare professional or a person with prior experience of managing healthcare businesses. The post holder must obtain and maintain the CQC registered manager status.
As Hospital Manager you will responsible for and maintain the high quality and standards of the delivery of healthcare services at your site. Whilst maintaining overall responsibility at the site, you are supported by your local Area Manager and by the Board, specifically the Chief Operational Officer.
* NVQ L5 equivalent (or willing to obtain) or Significant experience in healthcare management
* Management or Leadership qualification preferred
* Significant management experience within the NHS or similar field
* 5 to 8 years extensive clinical experience
* Able to demonstrate experience of patient and public engagement
* Able to demonstrate experience of operational management knowledge and skills
* Track record of delivering services with targets
* Managing programmes of organisational change that have led to tangible improvements
* Multi-disciplinary team Leadership experience
* Previous registered manager experience
* Previous experience of managing CQC inspections
* Experience in Ophthalmology or related field
* Ability to act independently to ensure the business meets its objectives
* Ability to interpret policy and initiatives, planning and implementation