Porter | Facilities | £17,004 per annum plus excellent benefits | Impington | Full Time, Permanent.
Spire’s Cambridge Lea Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Porter to join our team on a Full-Time and Permanent basis. You will be part of a team that prides itself on providing exemplary service to our Patients, Visitors and Colleagues at all times
Shift patterns will be between the hours of 6am and 10pm Monday to Friday and 7am to 3pm Weekends; you will work 5 in 7 days on a fair, rota basis. Please only apply if you are able to commit to these shifts
Candidates must have a full, clean UK driving license.
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. We believe it's our people that really set us apart - from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and highly experienced support staff.
Who we're looking for
- Excellent customer service and providing a friendly ear to patients during what can sometimes be a particularly unsettling time, our team of Porters provide a vital service in our Hospital.
- Although escorting patients in a safe and friendly manner is a key function you will also be required to perform a number of varied duties.
- Managing the post and deliveries, all waste collection and disposal (including clinical)
- Movement of all goods and equipment when required and any additional tasks as requested.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Export Administration Regulations