Team Leader | Porter | Supervisor | Customer Service | 37.5 hours per week | Cambridge | Competitive Salary
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital is looking to recruit a Supervisor to lead our Porter Service and be responsible for supervising and organising the team to ensure a high quality service is provided at all times.
Duties and responsibilities:
As Head Porter your role will involve supervising a team of Porters responsible for the transport of all patients, goods and equipment through the hospital. You will arrange rotas, conduct regular 1-2-1’s, complete audits and relevant paperwork and ensure the team maintain excellent levels of customer service and professionalism.
Who we're looking for:
- You will need to take pride in the team you lead and have a can do attitude
- Experience working as a Team Leader or Supervisor
- The flexibility to work on the rota when required
- Someone who excels in customer service
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Richard Marsom on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Quality Of Services