Do you take pride in delivering excellent standards? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a market leading company working in a highly rewarding role whilst making a difference?
We are looking for a Hospitality Supervisor for our care home. You will help ensure we deliver a welcoming environment for the people we help support. The Supervisor will manage, develop and support the housekeeping, laundry, catering, and maintenance teams within our home. This is a highly rewarding role - our support teams take enormous pride in ensuring that our residents enjoy the very highest standards of service, quality, and safety.
Attributes and experience required-
• City & Guilds 706 1/2 / NVQ Level 3 in Catering or the equivalent
• A background in catering or hotel management would be desired
• Experience of budgeting and purchase control
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Level 3 or 4 in Food Hygiene
Barchester Healthcare are the only care provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019 and are committed to ensuring our staff have the best employment experience, offering industry leading rewards alongside a competitive salary