UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UK.
As a Hospitality Support, you will be taking food and drink orders for residents and serving and clearing food and drinks, providing support during mealtimes and assist residents as required, and working together as a team to create a happy and caring atmosphere.
Whether you are chatting to a resident as you both lay the dining room tables, delivering breakfast to a resident's room, or helping to clear up after a busy lunch period, you will do so with Care, Comfort and Companionship at the heart of everything you do.
• Do you want to make a difference to someones life and feel a sense of purpose in an extremely rewarding role?
• Are you passionate about providing a homely and exceptional dining experience for residents?
• Do you take pride in maintaining a tidy, safe and clean environment?
• Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness?
• Are you caring, warm and understanding?
• Are you spontaneous, patient, flexible and have a good sense of humour?
• Do you strongly believe in the values of Care, Comfort and Companionship?
If your answer is yes to all these questions, why not join our Hartford Care family?
Alongside great rates of pay as well as enhancements and paid breaks, other benefits also include:
• Annual pay reviews
• Access to Wagestream
• Free DBS and NMC PIN Costs reimbursed for Nurses
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Hartford Hero employee recognition & reward scheme
• Young workers (18 ) are paid the same as those aged 25
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend and Refer a Resident Scheme
• Learning, development, apprenticeship and career development opportunities
• A compassionate and caring nature
• Experience of working in a busy catering environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to use IT systems
• Able to work on own initiative and part of a team
• A flexible approach to working hours
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Motivation