Housekeeper | Facilities | Harpenden | Full Time and Permanent
Spire Harpenden Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from London and its northern counties - Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. As the largest employer in Harpenden, we pride ourselves in offering excellence in clinical quality, customer service and cleanliness.
Spire Harpenden Hospital have two opportunities for a Housekeeper to join our team, on a Full-Time basis both working Monday – Friday shifts. You will be part of a team that prides itself on providing exemplary service to our Patients, Visitors and Colleagues at all times.
Shift patterns will be either 1-9pm or 2-10pm Monday to Friday dependent on the department – and overtime will be available if you want the opportunity for more shifts. Please only apply if you are able to commit to either of these shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With a strong focus on Customer Service and providing a friendly ear to patients during what can sometimes be a particularly unsettling time, our team of Housekeepers provide a vital service in our Hospital.
- In this role you will be responsible for maintaining our high standards of cleanliness within our fantastic hospital.
- This will include our Wards, Offices and Reception and you will ensure our beds are turned around in preparation for new patients in a timely manner.
Who we're looking for
- You will ideally have experience in a cleaning capacity within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of infection control within a hospital would be beneficial, however, is not essential
- Flexibility to the required shifts
- Someone with a great work ethic who excels in customer service
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Luke Taylor on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Hardworking And Dedicated
Export Administration Regulations