Cleaner | Wards | 37.5 hours per week| Full time | North Cheam | £8.75 per hour
Spire St Anthony’s Hospital are looking to recruit a Housekeeper to join the team responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness across our hospital. You will be working on a flexible rota covering 6.30am – 12am Monday to Friday and some weekends.
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care from skilled and dedicated staff working together with leading medical practitioners. With a recent 27m development investment we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. We offer a different approach to private healthcare offering a variety of specialist treatments across 6 theatres, a Physiotherapy Department with Hydrotherapy Pool and offer level 2 and 3 critical care
Duties and responsibilities:
As a Housekeeper you will play an important part in the continual function of the hospital. You will primarily be responsible for cleaning the Wards, reception areas and offices. You will also be responsible for preparing our rooms prior to the arrival of new patients which will include making beds and ensuring our extremely hight standards are maintained at all times
Who we're looking for:
- Ideally you will have experience in a cleaning role
- Someone with excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic
- You will need to be happy working evening and weekend shifts on a varyint rota
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Hardworking And Dedicated