Housekeeper/Theatre Cleaner | Housekeeping/Theatres | Competitive Salary | Brentwood/Essex | Part Time | Evenings/Nights/Weekends.
Spire Hartswood is recruiting for a Housekeeper/Theatre Cleaner to join our team and ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times. This role involves working night shifts.
Spire Hartswood Hospital is a well-established provider of private hospital treatments. We provide comprehensive diagnostic services and treatments in a comfortable and relaxed private hospital environment. You can get fast access to expert consultants who can provide you with personalised treatments and aftercare.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the Theatre's in line with the housekeeping and infection control policy
- Keeping in close contact with the Senior Housekeeper and reporting any concerns regarding housekeeping issues immediately
- Working in close liaison with the clinical staff, understanding the special needs of the hospital on a day to day basis
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the equipment provided, checking for faults and supply shortages and reporting them to the line manager
Who we're looking for:
- Conscientious with an eye for detail
- Able to work night shifts
- Friendly and approachable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Attention To Detail